25 Years of Real Estate Experience and Successful Contract Negotiations
Arizona Broker Associate
CRS, GRI, e-PRO, SFR
Arizona DRE License #BR110971000
California DRE License #01065160
Since entering the real estate industry in 1990, I have been a consistent, top producing, professional REALTOR®. I am committed to always acting in my clients' best interests to achieve their goals through skillful negotiations honed by years of successfully negotiating for my real estate clients and before that in sales, marketing and program management for major Fortune 500 corporations.
I strive to provide the highest level of professional services based upon personal integrity, candid advice, mutual respect and relentless commitment to achieve your goals through skillful negotiation, contract writing, and problem-solving.
Real Estate Specialty
Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Ahwatukee, east Phoenix and Scottsdale AZ Homes for Sale, Residential Real Estate and Investment Properties.
Satisfied clients are the key to my Success!
As an Arizona Associate Broker and professional real estate expert, I focus on client satisfaction. My business is all about service and I am not happy unless you are happy. My 29+ years of experience in the real estate business have provided me the experience and contacts to assist you with all your real estate needs. Whether it's finding you a home, finding the best loan, helping you get the most out of selling your home or maximizing your investment returns, I am here to guide and assist you. If there is anything you need, please let me know. I am at your service.
About My Services
I'll listen to your needs and objectives so we can establish mutual goals and plan of action. To be effective we need to work as a team to meet those goals and you will be kept updated throughout the entire process. Communication is essential to meeting your goals, building trust and understanding. My ultimate goal is a rewarding long term relationship where I can continue to assist you, your family and friends with all future real estate questions and needs.
You are welcome to use my powerful website features to access the Arizona MLS through my MLS Property Search to locate your ideal home. My Community Information section provides robust demographic, economic and school information by zip code.
Selling your home takes special knowledge and skills in order to get the highest possible price for your home with the least amount of inconvenience. Feel free to use my Market Watch to get a comprehensive perspective on your local real estate market. My links section is designed to point you to important information on home shopping, owning and selling.
When you find what you are looking for or need assistance, contact me and I will do my best to get you an answer and point you to the resources you need.
Real Estate Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR® in both Arizona and California selling residential real estate Full Time since 1990
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Internet Real Estate Professional (e-PRO) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Certified Residential Specialist Council
- Member of the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
Real Estate Awards and Achievements
- "Pinnacle Sales Executive" award winner - Prudential Arizona Properties
- "Honor Society" award winner - Prudential Arizona Properties
- "Leading Edge" award winner - Berkshire Hathaway Home Services - California Properties
- "100% Club" award winner - RE/MAX Achievers
- "President's Club" award winner - Coldwell Banker
- "Top Salesperson of the Year" award winner - Coldwell Banker
- "Five Million Dollar" award winner - Dyson and Dyson Sotheby's Real Estate
Training and Accreditation:
- Accredited Buyer Representative - in-depth understanding of buyer agency laws
- Certified Residential Specialist - comprehensive residential sales and marketing skills
- Graduate Realtor Institute - broad knowledge of real estate practices and real estate law
- Internet Certified Professional - proficient in the use of the internet to interact with the internet consumer and transact real estate.
- Proficient in interpreting, writing and negotiating real estate contracts to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Proficient in residential real estate sales and marketing techniques to generate, cultivate and convert sales leads that result in a very high ratio of closed residential real estate sales.
- Skilled in qualifying prospective buyers to identify the most advantageous loan programs for purchasing the home of their choice.
- Analysis of investment performance taking into account capital gains, recapture tax, depreciation, tax deferral vs. recognition of taxes, projected investment returns, methods for managing investments and maximizing profits.
- Knowledgeable of ways and advantages of holding the title, removing clouds on title, loan selection, closing cost analysis, gathering repair cost estimates and recommending upgrades the produce the greatest market appeal and highest return on investment, home sales preparation and staging techniques, pricing strategies, and marketing plans.
- A successful career in large Mainframe and Supercomputer Systems in Management, Sales, Marketing, Project Management, Technical Support and Design Engineering for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Recognition earned in the industry for my strong technical, organizational, managerial and negotiating skills.
- Married to my high school sweetheart and proud father of daughter and son who is through college and pursuing professional careers.
- Honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy, 3rd Class Petty Officer, Electronics Technician.
- Raised in Southwestern Michigan.
Highlights of prior Corporate Sales and Marketing experience:
- Eastern Regional Director, U.S., and Canada, Washington D.C. area - ELXSI Computers
- Federal Sales and Marketing, Washington D.C. area - Tandem Computers, Federal Division
- Federal Project Management, Washington D.C. area - Tandem Computers, Federal Division
- Eastern Division Operations Manager, Washington D.C. area - Tandem Computers, Eastern Division
- New Product Support Supervisor, Cupertino, CA - Tandem Computers
- New Product Support Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA - Amdahl Computers
- New Product Support Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA - National Semiconductors
- Design Engineering and Technical Support Engineering in San Jose, CA and Boston, MA - Data General Computers
Tell me what I can do for you: